Let the rhythm of the music move you as you twist and shake in time with the beat. With Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, the addictive series returns with hot new music and fun new modes that help you get your body moving in new ways. Move your feet according to the direction of the arrows, and let yourself get caught in the irresistible lure of dancing your cares away.
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 livens up any gathering with its exciting multiplayer options that will get everyone shimmying to the beat. Move your body to the rhythm of 60 pulse-pounding tracks, including Rihanna's Disturbia, Ne-Yo's Closer, Pink's So What and Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine. The included dance pad controller lets you move and twist according to the game's directions, and new Wii Balance Board compatibility lets you use the game as a workout tool as you move your hips and arms to the beat to get in shape. Fun new modes, including Story mode, Kids modes and the instructive Lesson mode, enhance the dancing excitement.
- Work out to the beat using your Dance Dance Revolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board for Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
- Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
- Exciting new costume customization of your Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 dancer including your Mii
- Inclusion of 50 tracks on disc, feature major licensed master, original and Latin tracks including:
- "Disturbia" - Rihanna
- "Closer" - Ne-Yo
- "One Step At A Time" - Jordin Sparks
- "My Prerogative" - Bobby Brown
- "Pocketful of Sunshine" - Natasha Bedingfield
- "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
- "Boogie Wonderland" - Earth Wind & Fire
- "Space Dance" - Danny Tenaglia
- "I’m Coming Out" - Diana Ross
- "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
- Extensive new modes in Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
- With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii
The Wii/GameCube Super Deluxe Dance Pad incorporates the Super-sensitive-no-more-delay technology, which boosts the pad's responsiveness when you step on the pad, combines with six super sensitive directional buttons and arcade sized circuitry, it will help you get the best score in the game. The Wii/GameCube Super Deluxe Dance Pad uses a non-slip grip bottom that prevents the pad from moving even on Expert step charts!
The Wii/GameCube Super Deluxe Dance Pad also sports a striking new look, durable plastic surface, and it includes one-inch foam inserts, which will eliminate stress from your feet, and let you play Dance Dance Revolution in comfort for hours. The Wii/GameCube Super Deluxe Dance Pad is fully compatible with all Wii/GameCube gaming systems, as well as with the hottest DDR video games available now.